Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Production Solutions India is an engineering company based in Pune and Gurgaon in India. We are a fresh, creative and multicultural team with a familiar atmosphere and a common element: PASSION FOR EVERYTHING WE DO! With over 220 employees, we are part of the largest independent German consultant company. Within the EDAG Group, we are over 7,980 employees all over the world and a direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers.
You’ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – PRODUCTION IT DIGITAL MANUFACTURING (F/M/D)
Area: Digital Manufacturing, Production IT
This will make you grow:
- Technical responsibility for the development of a modular expandable MES/MOM solution
- Designing IT solutions for the process industry and production, especially MES and MOM systems
- Technical coaching and leading of the agile development teams
- Technical consulting of internal stakeholders, especially product owners, and joint assessment of customer needs for standardization and global implementation of processes, as well as coordination and assessment of improvements and new technologies with the development teams to optimize maintainability and improve the speed of development
This is how you will take us forward:
- Degree in Computer Science or Comparable qualification in Information Technology Domain
- 2-3 Years’ Experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft backend technologies: C#, .Net framework, Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, as well as sound knowledge of front-end tech stacks, especially React, Angular
- Experience in technical development .net C# ideally in combination with production-related IT systems, manufacturing operation management systems as well as vertical and horizontal integration of distributed systems
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes is most desirable requirement
- Knowledge and Experience as a T-Shaped Professional Microservice Architecture of modern IT delivery processes (DevOps, CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps) and agile requirements engineering (Scrum, Kanban)
- Basic knowledge of SAP PP / PP-PI / PM / QM / MM modules
- Ideally experience in databases, especially Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken will be preferred
*Gender, age, nationality, and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we’ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via e-mail, marked ”Production IT Digital Manufacturing”.