Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Production Solutions India is an engineering company based in Pune and Gurgaon in India. We are a fresh, creative and multicultural team with a familiar atmosphere and a common element: PASSION FOR EVERYTHING WE DO! With over 220 employees, we are part of the largest independent German consultant company. Within the EDAG Group, we are over 7,980 employees all over the world and a direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers.
You’ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
PROJECT MANAGER – PRODUCTION IT DIGITAL MANUFACTURING (F/M/D)
Area: Digital Manufacturing, Production IT
This will make you grow:
- Implementation, extension, and rollout of an existing group MES/MOM (Manufacturing Operation Management/Manufacturing Executive System) from the idea to go-live and hyper care
- Technical conceptual design, development/implementation and further development of global systems used in digital manufacturing, MOM/MES systems in the industrial environment as well as cooperation between global OT and IT security and infrastructure units
- Collaboration on Large agile IT projects, especially in the Digital Manufacturing environment and design of a unified architecture framework, especially in the backend resource layer, application API layer, and level 2 interfaces
- Further development of concepts and strategic design of the cloud-based system architecture and development of strategic cross-service concepts security, reliability, maintainability and, together with the product owners, implementation of the respective service implementation teams.
This is how you will take us forward:
- Completed university studies (Bachelor's, Master's, Diploma) in technical computer science/general computer science, or comparable qualification
- 5 –7 Years’ Experience
- Experience in (functional) development of manufacturing operation management systems as well as vertical and horizontal integration of distributed systems
- Experience in designing IT solutions for the process industry and production, especially MES and MOM systems
- Experience in requirements engineering and modelling of BPMN process flows
- Knowledge of IATF standards, knowledge of the automotive or chemical industry would be an advantage
- Experience in modern IT deliver processes (especially DevOps) and experience in agile requirements engineering (Scrum)
- Experience in cloud platforms (especially Azure) and cloud native & open-source technologies (Kubernetes, microservices architecture, Istio, Argo CD)
- Technical management and rollout of MES/MOM in a sub-project, if necessary end-to-end interdisciplinary Namur coordination with product development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Integration, project management and close coordination and networked end-to-end mindset between automation level, process control level, MES, and SAP, especially PP/PI/MM/QM
*Gender, age, nationality, and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we’ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via e-mail, marked ”Production IT Digital Manufacturing”.