Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Production Solutions India is an engineering company based in Pune and Gurgaon in India. We are a fresh, creative and multicultural team with a familiar atmosphere and a common element: PASSION FOR EVERYTHING WE DO! With over 220 employees, we are part of the largest independent German consultant company. Within the EDAG Group, we are over 7,980 employees all over the world and a direct supplier to major automotive companies and their suppliers.
You’ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
Executive - Sales & Business Development, Regional market India
Location: Gurgaon or Pune
This will make you grow:
- Ensuring the smooth processing of all assigned customer requests for quotations (RFQ) documents throughout the entire quotation process, i.e., preparation and submission of techno-commercial proposals.
- Analysing potential opportunities & risks of assigned programs.
- Determining product pricing for engineering solutions in process planning, design, simulation, automation and pricing the gross item material list based on material suppliers price catalogues in accordance with customer defined process.
- Remaining in constant exchange with our internal engineering heads and if necessary, involve other functional areas within our EDAG network for preparation of techno-commercial proposals.
- Updating the reporting templates and preparing various key figures for approval by the managing committee before the submission of the offer to the customer.
- Checking the OEM customer portals and downloading new requests, entering customer orders in sales forecast and CRM Software.
- Setting up meetings and consulting our potential clients for their specific requirements and initiating the sales process.
- Seeking out systematically new business opportunities through professional networking with partners, customers and EDAG own sales team.
- Coordinating post sales, building rapport and long-term relationships with stakeholders within the customer’s organization.
- Participating in exhibitions or conferences on behalf of the EDAG Group.
This is how you’ll take us forward:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering or Industrial Automation.
- Proven track record (5-7 years) of professional experience with demonstrable experience in sales.
- Experience in common MS-Office applications (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with CRM software. SAP or salesforce is an advantage.
- High flexibility, reliability and conscientious handling of numbers and documents.
- Strong communication skills, hands-on mentality and ready to get involved in a dynamic, fast-growing working environment.
- Your personality demonstrates accountability and integrity for all your doings
- Ideally from Automotive industry background along with automotive process knowledge.
- Mandatories are very good English language skills (oral, written), German language skills will be added advantage.
*Gender, age, nationality, and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we’ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via e-mail, marked ”Executive Sales”.